More2Life is part of the Key Group of companies and has been a pioneering force in the Equity Release market since its launch in 2008. Today, operating from our offices in Preston, we help thousands of people every month to confidently release cash from their homes.
To provide the best experience for our customers we have dedicated Customer Service teams who provide outstanding outcomes to our lifetime mortgage customers. You may be on the telephony team taking calls from customers who want to look at switching their mortgage to a new rate or to move property, or you may be dealing with the administration of building work, probate or repayments. Whichever it is you will be providing above standard service, proving our amazing 4.5 stars Trustpilot reviews.
What we look for in our Customer Service Agents:
- Excellent software skills, particularly Outlook & Word (Excel and Adobe also preferred).
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working within a telephone-based customer service led environment with inbound and outbound calls.
- Good administration skills, working to deadlines and exceptional attention to detail.
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Handle all enquiries in a professional, positive and prompt manner.
Experience of working in the Financial Services industry, in particular mortgages, would be preferred but is not essential.
Most of all we look for people who display and work around the core values of our business:
Ambitious – to break ground to help our customers enjoy a better retirement.
Supportive – relationships are key to everything we do.
Personal – going above and beyond to offer exceptional service.
Integrity – honest, true and transparent in all our relationships.
Responsive – whatever the challenge we’ll deliver the right result.
Expert – experts in our field, our thirst for knowledge never stops
- 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Rising to 28 based on length of service.
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- 1 charity day
- Tier 1 pension (5% Employee, 8% Employer)
- Simply Health
- Life Assurance