The secret to our success? It’s our Retail Advisors. Join one of our O2 stores and you’ll become part of a team that thrives on making our stores look great, delivering an exceptional customer experience – and supporting each other to learn new skills and develop your career.
Whether this is your first Retail Advisor role – or you’re looking to take the next step in your career, if you’re self-motivated, engaged, and passionate about delivering an authentic customer experience, then we want to hear from you.
You’ll be working 20 hours per week, and we’ll need you to be fully flexible on shift patterns so that our store managers can make sure our customers have the support they need.
You’ll get started in the role by attending our fantastic induction programme and we’ll tell you all about our LEAP framework – this is the training that means our customers tell their friends about the great experience they had in store.
Who we are
The UK’s fastest broadband network. The nation’s best-loved mobile brand. And, one of the UK’s biggest companies too. Diverse, high performing teams – jam packed with serious talent. Together, we offer the UK more choice and better value, through our boundary-pushing, customer-championing values and ambitions. Together, we are Virgin Media O2, and we can’t wait to see what you can do.
Virgin Media O2 is an equal opportunities employer and we’re working hard to remove bias and barriers for our people and candidates. So, we build equity and inclusion into everything we do, from the policies we craft to the relationships we shape. We support and encourage you to be your authentic self throughout your application journey with us.
The must haves
- Our customers will remember you by name because you excel at building relationships
- A friendly, approachable person with strong communication and listening skills
- You’re a true team player when it comes to hitting targets – and making sure the store looks ship shape
The other stuff we are looking for
- Experience in Retail/Customer Service
- An understanding of VMO2’s products and services
- Willingness to work additional hours
- The ability to change and adapt to the business needs
What’s in it for you
As well as the benefits, we also offer a wide range of support, rewards, and tools – all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
- £11.38 per hour
- Superb accreditation programme with the ability to earn over twelve pounds per hour
- 23 days holiday allowance + an additional day to celebrate your birthday
- Fantastic induction programme
- Learning and Development support
- Flexible benefits to suit you
- O2 Refresh Staff Deals for your mobile, tablet and connected smart watch
- Discounted Virgin Media bundles
- Friends & Family deals across both O2 and Virgin Media
- Buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Exclusive discounts through My Extras – including fashion, gym memberships, travel and 100s more
If you think you’ve got some amazing skills to offer us and O2 feels like a place where you can belong, we’d love to learn more about you. Once you’ve submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful will be a call from one of our recruiters to talk through the role in more detail and take you through a competency-based telephone interview.
When you apply, you’ll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we’ll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the O2 family.