An opportunity to lead one of the largest businesses within the Reed network is now available. Could this be the career move you’ve been waiting for?
Based in our high-performing Hatfield office, this is an excellent opportunity for a well-networked, experienced manager from the recruitment industry. A strategic role, ideal for a commercially minded recruitment manager looking for a clear pathway to career progression.
Leading a team of 11 recruiters, across 5 specialisms, in an office that generates £1.3m per annum, it is a truly rare opportunity you should grasp with both hands.
The ideal person for the role needs to be a proven recruitment professional with several years’ experience managing teams of skilled recruiters. Throughout the office we have a mix of top billing recruiters and trainee recruitment consultants. As Regional Manager, it will be your job to support co-members with all levels of recruitment experience to be the very best they can be.
We have big expectations for the Hatfield office and believe it can be a £3m operation within the next 2-3 years.
Your role will include winning new business for your team, attending client meetings, providing training, creating a winning and fun office culture, and ensuring the office exceeds budget.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of established commercial targets across a designated geographical area
- Accurately analyse and report on financial information such as P&Ls and MI reports
- Design and implement team business plans forecasting by period, quarter and annually ensuring year on year growth
- Drive sales activity through strategic team sales days
Required skills and attributes:
- A strong leader with a proven record for managing teams to success
- A networker and excellent relationship builder with a history of winning new business while maintaining and growing the client base
- You will be resilient to challenges, have a willingness to learn and a desire to succeed
- You will demonstrate a clear commercial understanding of the business and the wider recruitment market
- Competitive commission scheme paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent Career Development Frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Paid sabbaticals for long service at 5,10,15, 20 years and so
- Opportunity to win a luxury holiday every year!
- Variety of learning and development programmes including on-going management training
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
- Plus much more…
At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as a Recruitment Manger for Reed Hatfield, you will play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.